The APN VII conference organisation is comprised of a Scientific Organising Committee (SOC) and a Local Organising Committee (LOC).
The SOC is responsible for the academic aspect of the conference, and is composed of the following members:
- Quentin A. Parker (Co-Chair), HKU, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Noam Soker (Co-Chair), Technion, Israel
- Laura Chomiuk, MSU, U.S.
- Romano Corradi, IAC, Spain
- Joel Kastner, RIT, U.S.
- Eric Lagadec, OCA, France
- Orsola De Marco, Macquarie University, Australia
- Eva Villaver, UAM, Spain
- Albert Zijlstra, University of Manchester, UK
The LOC is responsible for the logistics of the conference at the local level, and consists of the following members from the University of Hong Kong (HKU):
- Quentin A. Parker (Chair)
- Ivan Bojicic
- Xuan Fang
- Vasiliki (“Vana”) Fragkou
- Foteini (Claire) Lykou
- SeyedAbdolreza (“Abdi”) Sadjadi
- Kris A. Stern (ex officio as IT-assistant)
- Yong Zhang
Conference Convener: Quentin A. Parker