The scientific program is now complete and is broadly based around the current broad major themes and questions regarding late-stage stellar evolution especially the PN:
- Shaping Mechanisms — role of binarity, magnetic fields & other factors
- What can we learn from the major increase in known PNe?
- How are post-AGB, pre-PNe and PNe phase shapes related?
- What role do the properties of the central stars play?
- What can we learn from jets and accretion disks in related/unrelated objects?
- What do advances in evolutionary models and timescales tell us?
- How do we maximally extract science from the available/planned facilities?
- What are the most important current issues to resolve?
The full programme of invited talks and contributed talks is below:
The list of posters including abstracts is here: